What’s with Bach? For 300 years, Bach’s music has influenced composers of every genre from Rameau to John Williams, Marais to Dave Brubeck, and Fauré to Paul Simon. Find out why generations of musicians find inspiration in J.S. Bach’s music and how the master crossed musical frontiers from classical to jazz to rock and back. Featuring Julia McKenzie, violin; and GRAMMY nominee Carrie Cheron, mezzo soprano.
– $65 in advance
– Online ticket sales end 12 hours before the concert begins.
– Purchase tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/334182417607
COVID PROTOCOLS – subject to change in response to local conditions at time of event
– Masks are required for all staff, volunteers, and audience members above the age of 2 years old when not actively eating or drinking.
– All attendees above the age of 5 will be required to provide either proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (14 days past the final vaccination shot); proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test from an authorized provider within 72 hours prior to the event start time; or proof of a negative rapid test from an authorized provider within 12 hours prior to the event start time. At home test results will not be accepted.
– Proof of vaccination can be your physical vaccine card or a photo of this document. Proof of negative test results can also be physical or digital.
– All attendees, whether presenting proof of COVID-19 vaccination or of a negative test, must also present a matching valid state or federal ID. Children without such ID must be accompanied by an adult.
For our full festival schedule, visit https://www.portlandbachexperience.com/upcoming-events.