Luke’s at Tenants Harbor and Maine Coast Fishermen’s Association are partnering for two fun-filled community events by the shore. Each night features a delicious menu prepared by one of our guest chefs highlight freshly landed halibut and other (sea)fare.
Guest chefs are as followed:
• June 6th – Chef Melissa Kelly from Primo
• June 13th – Chef Josh Berry from Union
The evenings activities include:
• Delicious menu prepared by guest chefs highlight freshly landed halibut and other (sea)fare.
• Private tour of a working wharf, home to the Tenants Harbor Fisherman’s Co-op and Maine Aquaculture Co-op.
• On site fish cutting demonstration by one of the areas local fishermen.
• Fresh halibut will also be offered for sale.
• Local fisherman will be on hand to share their stories and engage in learning about the fishing industry and working waterfront.
• Cash bar throughout the evening.
Enjoy the sunset at the spectacular location of Luke’s at Tenants Harbor overlooking Maine waters. We are working some of the region’s talented chefs from Primo & Union to curate a delicious seafood menu highlight a seasonal favorite halibut. The event will focus on the concept of “boat to table” providing guests a unique insight into Maine’s fishing industry and working waterfront and its importance to our coastal communities. Leave with a deeper connection to the fishermen and the seafood we eat and will leave knowing they are supporting this valuable local industry for the future.
So, whether you are from near or far join our community for a special chance to Know Your Seafood & Fishermen.