Come one, come all! Hood Eggnog, MEMIC, and Portland Downtown invite you to an evening of entertainment and merriment in Monument Square. Bundle up, enjoy the sights and sounds of the city, and celebrate the official beginning of the holiday season in beautiful downtown Portland, Maine! This is a rain or shine event.
- Tasty samples of Hood Eggnog — try all 4 flavors!
- Emcee Extraordinaire: Meteorologist Sarah Long of WMTW Channel 8
- Sing-a-long with Portland Symphony Orchestra’s “Magic of Christmas” Chorus
- The beloved tunes of Rick Charette & The Bubblegum Band
- Special appearance by Santa Claus
- Free Horse & Wagon Rides (4-8pm)
Plus: Take a stroll and feast your eyes on the gorgeous holiday window displays throughout downtown. Cast a vote for your favorite!