Kick off summer in Maine at the 44th annual Old Port Festival! This family-friendly event is an outdoor celebration of music, art and community in the heart of beautiful Downtown Portland.
Come one, come all and enjoy awesome live music, Maine-made arts and crafts, food from local businesses, kids’ activities and more. As always, the Old Port Festival is a rain or shine event!
- Kickoff Parade at 11am featuring Shoestring Theater, Circus Maine, and MAMMOTH Rock Chorus — The parade starts at the top of Exchange Street!
- Music and entertainment on four stages
- Children’s amusement rides & rock climbing wall
- Casco Bay Eye Ferris Wheel (by DiMillo’s on the Water)
- Over 250 vendor booths featuring great food, arts & crafts and more!
Take a look at last year’s festivities! Wow! Thanks to Tall Story Pictures for this awesome video:
Children’s Area (Post Office Park)
12pm — Mad Science of Maine
WCLZ Stage (Fore & Silver Streets)
12pm — Hannah Damon and the Martell Sisters
Coast & WPOR Stage (Middle & Temple Streets)
12:30pm — Morgan Wallen
MAMM Stage (Commercial & Dana Streets)