Kick off summer in Maine at the 45th annual Old Port Festival! This family-friendly event is an outdoor celebration of music, art, and community in the heart of beautiful downtown Portland.
Come one, come all and enjoy awesome live music, Maine-made arts and crafts, food from local businesses, kids’ activities, and more. As always, the Old Port Festival is a rain or shine event!
Join the fun as a volunteer! Click here for more info.
- Kickoff Parade at 11am featuring Shoestring Theater — The parade starts at the top of Exchange Street!
- NEW: Touch-A-Truck attraction on Federal Street (11am-2pm only)
- Live music & entertainment on four stages – Powered with green energy thanks to Maine Green Power
- Over 200 vendor booths with great food, fun gifts, arts & crafts, and more
- Children’s activity area
- Plus: For the health of all, the Old Port Festival is a smoke- and tobacco-free event!
Looking for a Festival Map? Click here to view our Complete Guide to Summer Kickoff Weekend.
For information about nearby parking garages and parking lots, please click here.
Special Parking Deal: Custom House Square Garage (25 Pearl St) and Temple Street Garage (next to the Nickelodeon) are offering $10 parking from 9am-4:30pm.
Plus: METRO is offering FREE Rides (All Routes) Click here for routes & schedules, and leave your car at home!
12pm — Snughouse
1pm — Muddy Ruckus
2pm — Spencer Albee
3pm — Serena Ryder
4pm — The Mallet Brothers Band
12:00pm — David Lee Murphy
1:30pm — Brandon Lay
3pm — Mat Kearny
4pm — Keelan Donovan
12pm — MAMMOTH
1pm — KIDS ROCK
2pm — GIRLS ROCK
3pm — TEENS ROCK
4pm — MAMM SLAM