Saturday, June 9, 2018 • Presented By Camden National Bank
What do you get when you combine fabulous downtown shopping with the spirit of giving? Shop For A Cause Day, of course!
When you shop at any of our participating locations on Saturday, June 9th, a portion of your purchase will directly benefit Frannie Peabody Center. This incredible nonprofit organization works to prevent the spread of HIV while offering support to those living with HIV/AIDS in Maine. To learn more about the work and impact of Frannie Peabody Center, please click here.
Shop For A Cause, now held twice a year, aims to raise money and awareness for local organizations like Frannie Peabody Center, while also supporting our amazing small business community. It’s a win-win for all, so shop your heart out to make a difference!
HOW TO “SHOP FOR A CAUSE” LIKE A PRO
- Visit the Camden National Bank tent in Post Office Park anytime from 12pm-2pm. The first 50 visitors at noon will get a $10 gift card to a downtown business – how awesome is that?!
- Pick up a complimentary Camden tote bag (fill it with your treasures throughout the day!)
- Grab a handy list of all participating “Shop For A Cause” locations (how many can you visit?)
- Proudly wear a blue “Shop For A Cause” badge (available at all participating locations)
Click here to RSVP on Facebook (not required)
- Beachdashery Jewelry – 38 Market Street
- Coffee By Design – All Locations
- Cool As A Moose – 388 Fore Street
- d. cole jewelers – 10 Exchange Street
- Dean’s Sweets – 475 Fore Street
- The Fish & Bone – 195 Commercial Street
- Folia – 50 Exchange Street
- Land of Treasure – 2 Wharf Street
- LeRoux Kitchen – 161 Commercial Street
- Liberty Graphics – 10 Moulton Street
- Lisa-Marie’s Made In Maine – 35 Exchange Street
- Maine’s Pantry – 250 Commercial Street
- Market Square Jewelers – 17 Exchange Street
- Mexicali Blues – 9 & 10 Moulton Street
- Portmanteau – 3 Wharf Street
- Se Vende – 4 Exchange Street
- SKORDO – 372 Fore Street
- The Sock Shack – 564 Congress Street
- Something’s Fishy – 32 Exchange Street
- Treehouse Toys – 47 Exchange Street
- Uncommon Paws – 13 Exchange Street
- Vena’s Fizz House – 345 Fore Street